2018 Simplicity Heavy-Duty Two-Stage H1226E (1696236)
Clearing snow has never been easier than with the features found on our heavy-duty dual-stage snow blowers. Our heavy-duty snow blower family gives you more options than ever, like an electric chute and deflector, dual-trigger steering for easy, effortless turning, and heavy-duty construction to tackle the toughest snowfalls. Plus, with a reliable Briggs & Stratton® Engine specially designed for snow applications, you'll have the power to get the job done.
- Model: 1696236
- Marketing Model: H1226E
- Clearing Width: 26 in.
- Throwing Distance: 40 ft.
- Intake Height: 19.75 in.
- Auger Type: Serrated Steel
- Auger Gear Case Material: Heavy-Duty Cast-Iron
- Auger Diameter: 14 in.
- Number of Impeller Blades: 3
- Skid Shoes: Polymer Reversible
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: 1150 Snow Series™
- Torque: 11.50 ft.-lb., gross
- Engine Displacement: 250
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.2 qt.
- Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Chute Material: Steel
- Chute Rotation: 200 deg. Electric
- Chute Deflector: Electric
- Drive Type: Gear Drive Transmission
- Dual-Trigger Steering: Yes
- Ground Speed-FWD: 6 mph
- Ground Speed-REV: 2 mph
- Tire Size/Thread: 16 x 4.8 in.
- Panel Type: Steel
- Free Hand™ Control: Standard
- Heated Hand Grips: Standard
- Headlight: Single Halogen
- Clear Out Tool: Standard
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3-Year
- Electric Chute & Deflector Dash-mounted controls give the operator the ability to rotate the chute 200 degrees from left-to-right as well as adjust the deflector up and down with the simple push of a button.
- Free Hand™ Control Free Hand™ Control allows you to drive with one hand while changing speed or adjusting the deflector direction with the other hand.
- Turning Made Easy Dual-trigger steering makes tight turns effortless. It allows you to stop the power to either wheel, easily turning the machine left or right.
- Heavy-Duty & Durable Commercial-grade cast-iron auger gear case provides long-lasting durability, and the serrated steel auger cuts through the toughest snow to deliver top performance in harsh conditions.
- Heated Hand Grips Heated hand grips keep your hands warmer on cold winter days.
- Powerful Snow Engines Briggs & Stratton® Engines are guaranteed to start on the coldest days down to -20° F.* These engines will deliver the power you need to move thick, heavy snow. Whether tackling a light dusting of snow or winter's worst storm, engines matter. *Conditions will apply. See the operator manual or visit briggsandstratton.com for complete details
- Engine Type
- 1150 Snow Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 26 in.
- Drive Type
- Gear Drive Transmission
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 4.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 qt.