2018 Simplicity Single-Stage 1022ER (1696846)
Providing efficient and easy snow removal, the Simplicity single-stage snow blower packs a powerful punch in a small machine. Light and easy to handle, this machine is auger-propelled and has convenient features like electric start (1022E, 1022ER models), a quick-adjust deflector handle and an easy-to-use chute-mounted rotation handle (1022, 1022E) or remote chute rotation crank (1022ER). Powered by the specially designed Briggs & Stratton® Snow Series Engine, this snow blower is a hassle free machine that will get you through many winters to come.
- Model: 1696846
- Marketing Model: 1022ER
- Clearing Width: 22 in.
- Throwing Distance: 30 ft.
- Intake Height: 12.5 in.
- Auger Type: Thermal Plastic Urethane
- Auger Diameter: 10 in.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: 950 Snow Series™
- Torque: 9.50 ft.-lb., gross
- Engine Displacement: 208
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.2 qt.
- Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Chute Material: Plastic
- Chute Rotation: 200 deg. Remote Crank
- Chute Deflector: Quick Deflector
- Drive Type: Auger-Propelled
- Tire Size/Thread: 8 x 2 in.
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3-Year
- Easy Starting Push button electric start allows for quick, no hassle staring - every time. (Excludes 1022)
- Reliable Power Powered by a 208cc Briggs & Stratton® Snow Series Engine, this machine will offer the power and durability you need to tackle this winter's snow clearing.
- Easy Cleaning With an auger-assisted drive system, the wear-resistant polymer auger makes contact with the ground, helping move the snowblower forward with little operator effort and cleaning down to the pavement.
- Easy Control Switch the direction snow is thrown from left-to-right quickly and easily with the chute-mounted rotation handle (1022, 1022E) or the remote chute rotation crank (1022ER).
- Engine Type
- 950 Snow Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 22 in.
- Drive Type
- Wheel Size
- 8 x 2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 qt.