Toro 48" 23HP 747cc EFI (74518) (79518 CARB)
Rough bumps and challenging terrain are all in a day's work. Feeling them shouldn't have to be. The Toro GrandStand combines the speed and comfort of a zero-turn rider with the on-and-off ease of a wide area walk-behind — creating a fast, maneuverable and more productive alternative. And now the GrandStand is even better with all-new next generation upgrades that add up to higher productivity, lower maintenance and easier service. This mower has a 23 hp Kohler EFI engine.
- Exceptional visibility from the GrandStand protects the operator, the mower and the property. The operator is better able to steer clear of obstacles, and easily pass beneath branches.
- Improve productivity with easy access on and off the machine with up to 10.5 gallons of fuel capacity to mow longer with fewer stops.
- Toro's foldable operator platform instantly converts the GrandStand to a walk-behind. It easily lowers back down when its time to ride - saving time, money and trailer space by eliminating the need to switch mowers.
- Conserves space to get more machines on your trailer, or allows for a smaller trailer and lighter load.
- 25% Faster Speeds: The 10 mph transport speed gets you to your next destination 25% faster.*
- Smaller Footprint: With the platform folded, the small footprint allows you to transport more products on the trailer.
- Better Visibility: Exceptional operator visibility leads to less property damage and higher quality work.
- Easier Maintenance: Access to both sides of the engine, hydros and contorls with the easy removal of the fuel tank.
- Less Maintenance Needed: The elimination of hydraulic hoses, reduced parts, no routine greasing and simplified design, save you time.
- Comfortable Ride: The platform has self-adjusting suspension, a larger open area to move around, and sloped sides for a more secure stance when cutting sloped terrain.
- Extra Large Fuel Tank: 10.5 gallon fuel tank requires less filling and more time working. Transparent tank make it easy to gauge the fuel level.
- Traction On Hills: The low center of gravity of stand-on mowers hug hills and slopes. Operators can easily shift their weight as needed to enhance performance.
- Ultimate Cutting Deck: Our exclusive TURBO FORCE cutting deck is built to withstand the extreme conditions of long, tough days on the job. It features a durable bull-nose bumper, high-strength blades and the industries toughtest spindle assemblies.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Engine: 23 hp (17.1 kw) Kohler Command EFI 747cc
- Fuel Capacity: Gas/10.5 gal (39.7 L)
- Cutting Width: 48" (121.9 cm)
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard, tools-free
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister Air Cleaner
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min
- Blade Type: .25" (.6 cm) heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" x 12 gauge (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 12 gauge)
- Caster Tires: 11" x 4" - 5" (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm - 12.7 cm) Flat-Free Semi-Pneumatic
- Clutch: Electromagnetic
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 48" (121.9 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive System: Unitized Pumps (10cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (10 cir)
- Drive Tires: 20" X 10.5" - 8" (50.8 cm x 26.7 cm - 20.3 cm)
- Engine Horsepower: 23 hp
- Engine Displacement: 747cc
- Ground Speed: Up To 10 mph forward (16.1 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5.0" (2.5 cm - 12.7 cm)
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- Comfort Platform: Foldable Operator Platform with Suspension
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-Free
- Spindle Housing: 9 3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: Twin lever
- Weight: 881 lbs. (399.6 kg)
- Optional Blades: In addition to the high sail blade, which comes standard on Z Master® Z590 Series mowers, additional 1/4" (6 mm) blades are available to match regional and seasonal mowing conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Light Kit: The lights easily mount to the mower frame and wiring quickly connects to the existing accessory circuit. Part # 107-9880 - 7000 Series and Z100-Z500 Part # 116-1154 - G3 and 3000/5000/6000 Series Part # 130-8469 - 8000 Series Direct Collect Z Part # 114-3505 - All Grandstands (2015 models and prior) Part # 133-1437 - All Grandstands (2016 models) Part # 133-1495 - All Grandstands (2016 models)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp (17.1 kw)
- Engine Type
- Command EFI
- Unitized Pumps (10cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (10 cir)
- Wheel Size
- 20 in. X 10.5 in. - 8 in. (50.8 cm x 26.7 cm - 20.3 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.5 gal. (39.7 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in. (121.9 cm)