Toro 8000 Series 42" 20.5HP 640cc (74310)
Call for Price
8000 Series 42" (106 cm) 20.5 HP Kohler® Command 640cc Engine. The rear-discharge deck lets you trim on either side while keeping flower beds and walkways clipping-free. And the high-capacity collection system helps extend mowing time. With ground speeds up to 7 mph, the 8000 Series is the answer for a perfect cut in less time. Model shown 74312.
- 20.5 HP Kohler® Command Pro 640cc Engine
- 42" (106 cm) floating cutting deck with counter rotating twin blades
- Large 9.5 bushel hopper allows for extended bagging
- Easy to use controls make maneuvering virtually effortless
- Bag, Mulch or Both: The fill-reduction system lets you switch from 100% bagging to 75% mulching and 25% bagging, so the hopper can be emptied less frequently.
- Effortless Controls: No need to muscle these mowers around. The controls let you maneumver in tight spots almost effortlessly.
- High Capacity: The 9.5-bushel hopper means less time emptying and more time mowing. Exclusive baffle design fills evenly back to front for maximum efficiency.
- Out Front Deck Design: The out-front deck design allows for more maneuverability and mowing in tighter areas where traditional zero turns can't get to.
- Tough, Deep Decks: Commercial deck is made of welded 7/10 gauge-steel. The deep 4-5/8" design handles taller grass and provides greater vacuum for a clean, refined cut.
- Trim On Both Sides: The rear discharge deck allows for trimming on either side keeping flower beds and walkways clipping-free.
- Engine: 20.5 HP Kohler® Command Pro 640cc*
- Fuel Capacity: 7.5 gallons (28.4 L)
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Fill reduction baffles standard
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister Air Cleaner
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500 ft/min (5,640 m/min)
- Blade Type: .164" heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 2" x 1.5" x 11 gauge
- Caster Tires: 8" X 3" - 4" Semi Pneumatic
- Clutch: Mechanical (lever-operated)
- Deck Design: 7/10 gauge
- Drive System: Hydraulic 12cc/rev
- Drive Tires: 18" x 10.5" - 10"
- Engine Horsepower: 20.5 HP*
- Ground Speed: Up to 7.0 mph forward
- Height of Cut: 1.0 - 4.0", .25" Increments
- Hopper Capacity: 9.5 bushels (76 gallons)
- Seat: Custome Two-Toned, Rubber Mounted
- Spindle Housing: Cast Iron
- Steering Controls: Hand Control Levers
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 20.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Command Pro
- Hydraulic 12cc/rev
- Wheel Size
- 18 in. x 10.5 in. - 10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.5 gal. (28.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 42 in.